Wednesday 17 August 2011

#50 Ender's Game


imgres.jpeg324 pages.

This was apparently a YA book, but I couldn't tell.  This was one of the better SF novels I have read, and that includes some PKD.  This appeals to all those kids that played video games and enjoy strategizing.  So this child, Ender Wiggins, is recruited to play games and he is really good at them.  They keep promoting him and then he is really challenged with a realistic game machine...I would say more but I don't want to ruin the book.  Its a good book, an easy read, and nothing that is going to be very challenging.

This marks my halfway point in my 100 challenge for the year.  I'm not sure I will reach 100, but I think I can at least reach 90.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a book by Orson Scott Card, or am I thinking of something else?

    ReplyDelete