Friday 12 August 2011

#47 Sourcery

So I picked up an easy job for just 3 hours a week selling firewood.  I get to read nearly 2.5 hours on the job, while selling about 10 things of firewood.  Easy enough, so I'm reading light material for this job. and the first completed book on this job is Terry Pratchett's little book, Sourcery.  Like all Pratchett material, this is funny and reminds me a lot of Douglas Adams.  Or does Adams remind me of Pratchett?  In any case at 260 pages, this made for a few shifts of selling wood a quick read.

A note to future campers at YNP.  Bring a saw.  You can cut, shop, saw, break any fallen tree in the park and burn it at the campsites.  It helps clean the park of debris and you also won't have to spend $7.28 for a box of wood imported from Idaho.     Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment