Friday 7 October 2011

Books read at Yellowstone - 2011

So here are the books I read this summer.  April 28-October 10 2011.  Not pictured: Chaucer and Shakespeare.  The majority of the books were read on the job, actually probably around 85% were read on the the job.  It would appear that I was intellectually lazy off the clock.  I didn't read nearly as many as I wanted to, but this is definitely more than I managed to read in the last two years.

I'm hoping the three months in the winter are more productive.  I plan on reading more Renaissance plays and I'm going to get to Faulkner, which I never got around to this summer to my regret.  Also, I plan on reading at least one Oregon writer a month in the winter: Kesey, Paluhniak, Le Guinn, and maybe Raymond Carver.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice mixture. Beautiful picture!
    Where will you be during the winter months? I know you said Oregon...Portland?

    ReplyDelete