Monday 30 May 2011

MY Yellowstone Education

So my first full month of Yellowstone has come to a close.  I've noticed the books I have read this month and am somewhat upset.  I realize I am not reading the "copious amount of books" that I was in 2008.  Not even close.  I hope that June will allow much more reading time and that my job will become less about work and more about reading.  I can't wait to see what June will bring.  Right now I only have somewhere between 3-4 hours nightly to read at work, which is a sharp drop from 2008s 5-6 hours.  Hopefully this will change and the tourons will let me be.

2 comments:

  1. That's very good..."tourons"...did you make that up? Better luck in June! My reading in May was better than the previous two months: 1,886 pages. 6 books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a copy of the Riverside Shakespeare, so things look to be picking up over here. But not quite 1,886 good. Had a dream I was teaching in Korea again, some one was in my office! :)

    ReplyDelete